Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元83,033 (kr 98,503) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元51,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)