Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元133,139 (kr 162,739) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)