Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元130,485 (kr 160,715) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)