Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10138 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,964 (39,102 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)