Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09324 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,645 (49,814 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)