Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09893 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,307 (33,430 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)