Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,615 (R$ 10,064) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (21 minutes ago)