Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,863 ($b7,103) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)