Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,498 (€4,865) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)