Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 74% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,215 (€3,645) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)