Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12005 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,580 (руб 146,435) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)