Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,455 (34,010 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)