Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05806 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 65% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,004 (275,639 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)