Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02001 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,845 (292,096 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)