Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.617 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,365 (3,936 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)