Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,957 (€2,348) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)