Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.814 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,900 (€2,419) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €345 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)