Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,569元 (€3,312) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)