Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,973 (€2,410) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (37 minutes ago)