Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,573 (12,021 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (41 minutes ago)