Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.834 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,541 (12,836 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)