Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,450 (11,038 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)