Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12844 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,514 (Php58,499) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)