Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13672 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,757 (Php137,189) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (29 minutes ago)