Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27513 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,788 (61,018 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)