Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元50,254 (€6,441) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)