Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,583 (€4,817) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)