Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05889 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,903 (¥371,940) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (about 1 hour ago)