Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12028 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,329 (27,676 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)