Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,897 (kr24,170) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (34 minutes ago)