Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.456 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,400 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,400 (GH₵3,708) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)