Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06091 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,562 (¥337,613) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (25 minutes ago)