Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34183 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,652 (Mex$ 25,310) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)