Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38027 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,354 (Mex$ 24,598) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)