Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36416 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,087 (Mex$ 46,920) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)