Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34873 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,908 (Mex$ 25,545) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (43 minutes ago)