Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,638 (€4,036) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)