Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,173 (€2,742) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)