Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06514 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,029 (¥322,839) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)