Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06290 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,426 (¥261,141) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)