Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,117 (¥325,787) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)