Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11197 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,623 (руб 121,667) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)