Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12203 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,137 (руб 148,626) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)