Cost of living comparison between Novosibirsk, Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10832 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,666 (руб 163,086) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)