Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11493 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,464 (руб 99,748) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)