Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11279 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,194 (руб 116,975) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)