Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11538 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 69% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,216 (руб 36,539) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)