Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11496 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,320 (руб 63,675) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (37 minutes ago)