Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,034 (R$ 7,505) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)