Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,233 (R$ 7,449) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)