Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06286 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,970 (94,979 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)