Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06579 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,528 (99,223 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (29 minutes ago)