Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.033 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,905 (R$ 1,429) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (35 minutes ago)