Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,134 (R$ 5,210) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)