Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06067 CNY / XPF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元114,204 (1,882,489 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)