Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01928 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 75% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,441 (1,474,837 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)