Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01910 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,883 (1,354,842 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)