Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01907 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 69% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,434 (861,736 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)