Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01785 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,342 (915,366 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)