Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 CNY / MRO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 64% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,867 (842,257 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)