Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,952 (22,349 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)