Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,270 (28,017 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (43 minutes ago)