Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,344 (33,210 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)