Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.243 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,626 (﷼ 906) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)