Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.226 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,334 (﷼ 832) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)