Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.779 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,706 (﷼ 827) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)