Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11223 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,609 (руб 130,171) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)