Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10788 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,011 (руб 157,682) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)