Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12198 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,282 (руб 141,685) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (37 minutes ago)