Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11533 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,230 (руб 140,732) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)