Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09460 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,137 (₨75,449) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)