Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05867 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,059 (52,143 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)