Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06592 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,284 (110,489 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)