Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,534 in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)