Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,996 in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)