Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05916 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元45,996 (¥777,456) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元35,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)