Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06448 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元115,471 (¥1,790,862) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)