Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06156 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元106,119 (¥1,723,784) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (38 minutes ago)