Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,506 (€3,485) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)