Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01165 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,031 (1,376,164 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)