Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,892 (2,261,254 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (28 minutes ago)