Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.270 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元57,316 (AU$10,876) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元40,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)