Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.538 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,841 (NZ$8,559) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)