Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元45,339 (NZ$9,432) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)