Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元126,952 (NZ$25,908) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)