Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,437 (Q16,030) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)