Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.903 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,188 (Q15,705) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)