Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,127 (Q22,526) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)