Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,464 (Q17,753) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)