Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.778 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,686 (23,441 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)