Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,985 (9,873 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)