Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.738 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元103,466 (140,276 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)