Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.724 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元97,282 (134,314 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)