Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.906 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,431 (1,800TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)