Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,417 (10,305 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)