Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,686 (14,014 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)